Terms of Service
In short, we run this website called Volcanic Pixels and you are more than welcome to use it and the products distributed through it. All we ask is that you don't use it for things which are illegal or harmful.
The long version
The following terms and conditions govern use of the Volcanic Pixels website or the products distributed on it (the "Service"). The website is wholly owned and operated by Platinum Mirror LTD ("Platinum Mirror", "We", "Us"). By using the Service you agree to these terms in full. If you disagree with these terms, You must not use this service.
You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Service. By using the Service, you warrant and represent that you are at least 13 years of age.
2. License to use the Service
Unless otherwise stated, We own the intellectual property rights to the Service and all code contained within it. We reserve the right to refuse the Service to any user.
3. Warranty Disclaimer
We make no warrant of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including without limitation, merchantability fitness for a particular use and noninfringement. The service is provided by Us and Our Licensors "as is" and "as available". You assume all risk for your use of the Service, including without limitation any harm caused by viruses, works, or other damaging materials.
4. Law and jurisdiction
All payments are final and non-refundable, except at Our sole discretion.
7. SSL Certificate Subscriber Agreement
"Certificate Application" means a request to a CA for the issuance of a Certificate.
"Certificate Authority" or "CA" means an entity authorized to issue, suspend, or revoke Certificates. For purposes of this Agreement, CA shall mean Comodo.
7.2 Use and Restrictions
You may install the Certificate only on servers that are accessible at the domain(s) listed in the Certificate. You are prohibited from using your Certificate;
- (i) for or on behalf of any other organization;
- (ii) to perform private or public key operations in connection with any domain and/or organization name other than the one you submitted on your Certificate Application; and
- (iii) with control equipment in hazardous circumstances or for uses requiring fail-safe performance such as the operation of nuclear facilities, aircraft navigation or communication systems, air traffic control systems, or weapons control systems, where failure could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe environmental damage. If you are using the Licensed Certificate Option, you acknowledge and agree that this option can result in increased security risks to your network and that both We and Comodo expressly disclaims any liability for breaches of security that result from the distribution of a single key across multiple devices.
7.3 Reporting and Revocation
If you discover or have reason to believe there has been a compromise of your private key, or the information within your Certificate is, or has become, incorrect or inaccurate, or if your organization name and/or domain name registration has changed, you must immediately cease using the Certificate and its associated private key, and you must notify Comodo (or Us, and we will notify Comodo on your behalf). If We or Comodo discovers or has reason to believe that there has been a compromise of your private key or misuse of your Certificate, you must respond to Our or Comodo's instructions within the time specified. Both Volcanic Pixels and Comodo retains the right to revoke your Certificate at any time without notice if;
- (i) we discover that the information within your Certificate is no longer valid;
- (ii) you violate or fail to perform your obligations under the terms of this Agreement; or
- (iii) Comodo determines in its sole discretion that the continued use of your Certificate may compromise the security or integrity of the CA. We may also revoke your Certificate for non-payment.
7.4 Comodo Representations and Warranties
Comodo represents and warrants that
- (i) there are no errors introduced by Comodo in the Certificate information as a result of Comodo's failure to use reasonable care in creating the Certificate;
- (ii) its issuance of Certificates shall comply in all material respects with its CPS; and
- (iii) its revocation services and use of a Repository conform to its CPS in all material aspects.
8. Breaches of these terms of service
9. Terms of Service reading
Congratulations, you are actually reading the terms of service. I hope you have had a nice read.
If you have any questions about the information contained within this document please contact us at email@example.com.