In short, we only collect and use information that will help make our products and services better. We never share any of your data unless absolutely necessary (for example, preventing fraud, when providing a service from a third party or when legally compelled to).
The long version
Information we collect and use
We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, We collect information like IP addresses, browser version, timestamp, page accessed. If you are logged in to the site, this data is linked to your account.
How We use your data
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website
- improve your experience of the site by personalising the website
- send statements and invoices to you
- collect payments from you
- send you general (non-marketing) communications
- send you email notifications which you have explitly opted-in to
- deal with enquiries or complaints
- keep the website secure and prevent fraud
- list you in the "Customers" section (we will remove you upon request)
- action orders with third parties on your behalf
Our current payment provider is Stripe. When you enter your credit card details they are sent encrypted to Stripe and stored in a PCI compliant environment. Your credit card information is never sent to, let alone stored on our servers.
Changes to this policy