In short, we use industry standard security measures to keep your data safe. We encourage responsible disclosure of security vulnerabilities and reward people for doing so.
The long version
- Data center access is limited to Google Data Center technicians.
- Security personnel are present 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Files are stored with random file names and not in plain text so they are not humanly readable.
- When hard drives reach the end of their life they are crushed and shredded.
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation services
- No one has root access (VM instance are immutable, they can only be created and destroyed)
All transactions are completed over SSL.
If you have found a security vulnerability please contact us at email@example.com. Please act in good faith towards our users' privacy and data during your disclosure.
If you have any questions about the information contained within this document please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.